As pretty as paltrow – Sure Gwyneth looks great, but we here at ShopRoxx.com we’re making noise for the Paltrow heel from Shoe Republic LA. We’re kicking our heels up in celebration of this sleek and chic pointed toe heel! Nothing pumps up a look quite like this fierce stiletto designed in six beautiful color options. Hear yourself roar, no catsuit needed, in the patent style designed for you; a fashion boss. The glossy exterior, winning svelte heel and strong pointed toe makes this minimal silhouette a must-have for the new year. The Paltrow rocks a monochrome display in a sexy, no-fuss structure that’s recognized by sartorial connoisseurs and world-class designers as the shape of the perfect high heel. Choose from delicious sweet and tart candy shades such as bubblegum, candied green apple and bluebell, or pick a more neutral classic like snow, ebony or caramel taupe. If you’re anything like us, you’ll insist on all five… which at $27.99 is a promising possibility. Flex the style possibilities based on your packed agenda. Ace an interview, tear up the dance floor or write the solution on the chalkboard in this confidence-boosting pump. Add a leather midi for the club or ripped skinnies and a cropped sweater at weekend brunch with your girls. Get dressed with this shoe first, and we’re confident a stylish ensemble will follow. The sultry, feminine shape adds height, and with matching tights your legs appear to go on and on and on.
Is there anything you can’t do with denim? There’s the classic pair of blue jeans, that wardrobe staple we all know and love, the one that you can throw on with pretty much anything. But denim is also so much more. From skirts to dresses to crop tops, denim makes a return this season in playful and unexpected ways. Cool, comfortable and totally versatile, don’t even think twice about getting some more denim into your life. Here are four of our favorite ways to rock the look right now.
——————————- Classic Denim ——————————-
Keep it sleek and sophisticated in super-stretchy high waisted dark denim. These can be styled in so many ways, from cool and casual to pin-up girl sexy.
The soft chambray denim dress has the effortlessness of an oversized shirt with the added bonus of showing some leg. Dress it up in heels or rock the season’s Western-inspired trend with a fringed bag and pair of boots.
If you want to bare some midriff while keeping it cool and casual, this denim crop top is the way to go. The mood is strictly clean, classic and minimalist in light blue.
——————————- Denim With Attitude ——————————-
Magic things happen where the glamour of rhinestones and the attitude of ripped denim collide. You’ll feel it from the second you get these jeans onto your legs!
So you want distressed denim with a unique twist? An attitude-laden pair like these ripped jeans contrasted by pearls, faux gems and studs – is the solution.
——————————- Sexy Denim——————————-
There’s no denying that denim can be a weapon of mass sex-appeal if wielded corrected. This plunging neckline dress is exactly how to do it.
A bodycon cut, stonewash finish and leather-look contrasting panel? This dress is the trifecta of denim hotness.
Show off your shoulders in a strapless dress with a v-cut out neckline and short hem. In stonewashed denim, this one merges cool throwback vibes to the ’80s and ’90s with an ultra-modern cut.
——————————- Denim Accessories ——————————-
Inject some denim into your outfit in an unconventional way with a stylish denim handbag. A fun slogan print handbag like this one can also be enticing. Who said we’d never be royals? Crown yourself the queen of off-duty cool in a rhinestone-studded baseball cap. Royalty is an attitude.
REVAMP YOUR WARDROBE
There’s one thing better than a killer holiday wardrobe, and that’s a killer holiday wardrobe that’s also totally versatile. Do we even need to tell you how much easier and more awesome life is when you’ve invested in a stash of key pieces that can be dressed up or down? Of course we don’t. You already know it.
So with the holiday season so close that you can practically feel the bass reverberating out of all those future parties, it’s the perfect time to revamp your wardrobe with some super-versatile pieces. Here are six of our favorites.
It’s smart, sophisticated, and drop-dead sexy all at once. This grey midi dress can do it all, from working it 9-5 with a pair of classic pumps and a blazer, to slinking into a party after hours with a pair of oversized earrings, high heeled ankle booties and a statement clutch. The color goes with absolutely everything, and the bodycon cut means its a head-turner day or night.
No holiday wardrobe is complete without that pair of boots you can wear day or night, inside or out, dressed up or dressed down. These are the ones. They’re prefect for wearing with leggings or jeans and a chunky knit. They’re the ideal addition to a leather-look, mini skirt and biker jacket. And they add just the right amount of edge to any cocktail dress you can throw at them.
This little velvet dress may just surprise you. Yes, its got holiday written all over it courtesy the festive deep wine color. Yes, it’s got a va-va-voom plunging neckline and bodycon cut. But swap your heels for a pair of flat lace-up boots and your evening coat for a boho fringe shawl and lashings of bangles, and you’ll also rock it in the daylight hours. Try it – you won’t be disappointed.
The right jewelry can transform an outfit from plain to luxe in a matter of seconds. Take this bracelet, for example. It’s the kind of versatile piece that you can rock with jeans and a sweater or with a heavenly black maxi dress. Get it into your accessory collection, and those holiday parties will be no match for you.
Picture this: your favorite pair of slim-cut jeans, a classic crisp white shirt, and a ultra-luxe gold reptile clutch to elevate the whole look to stratospheric heights. And when the evening rolls around, keep the clutch as your statement by carrying it alongside your little black party dress. It’s gotta be love.
Leather-looking leggings give off a vibe that’s fierce meets superhero-sexy. If you get up in the morning and you feel like your attitude is flagging, just pull a pair on and you’ll see what we mean! Dress them down in flat boots and a slouchy sweater for a casual look. And when the night time calls, whip on a pair of skyscraper ankle booties, a crop top and moto jacket. Your superhero alter ego is ready in seconds (or ready to party, that is.)
Do you feel that? It’s the feeling of all eyes being on you as you strut confidently into the room. That’s the magic of leather. Go for faux this season for an animal-friendly option that won’t break the bank, and you’ll quickly have yourself a new wardrobe staple that flatters in all the right places.
Your options for how to wear faux leather this fall span from effortlessly cool to mind-blowingly sexy. At either end of the spectrum, you can rely on one thing: you’ll be completely on-trend. There’s simply no reason not to get some into your wardrobe this fall.
Here are three ways to rock the leather-look trend right now.
Leather adds edge to the sports-luxe trend, making those sporty wardrobe staples totally street-ready. In fall it’s all about relaxed pieces that scream attitude – like a pair of chic black faux leather joggers. With cranberry and oxblood colors taking over this fall, you can also get doubly on-trend with the burgundy faux leather jogger.
A leather-look bomber jacket is twice as effortless when contrasted by marl grey quilted sleeves. Wear this one alone or with its matching sporty-chic pencil skirt.
Fact: every girl needs an edgy moto jacket in her wardrobe. Go for one with faux fur trim and you’ll find yourself wearing it non-stop through to winter.
There’s one thing that will, without fail, make you look and feel like a deadly femme fatale whose not-so-secret weapon is her unstoppable sex appeal: and that is a hip-hugging leather-look pencil skirt.
Who said sex appeal had to come from short hems? The faux leather trumpet skirt owes it all to a cut that accentuates your curves in the most show-stopping way. As they say: if you’ve got it, flaunt it.
Guys want you, girls want to be you, but don’t nobody want to mess with you. All because you’re wearing this killer leather-look crop top with mesh sleeves.
GIRLY WITH AN EDGE
The figure-flattering skater dress gets an edgy makeover this fall. Pick one up in quilted leather for a look that’s both cool and ultra-luxe.
The edginess of leather meets the softness of lace. This faux-leather trumpet dress is the result of two perfect worlds colliding. The asymmetric hem gives an added air of feminine mystique.
There’s something utterly mesmerizing about dark florals, as this leather-look bustier proves. Between the cropped cut, the faux leather trim, and the burst of vintage-style florals, it’s the best kind of girly with a tough twist.
Trend Alert! Printed Maxi Skirts
With summer sadly coming to an end, it’s time to start thinking about how you’re going to transition your wardrobe into the fall. Luckily, printed maxi skirts are making their way back into our closets and into our hearts! One of our favorite summer-to-fall trends, the maxi skirt, can be worn in an endless number of ways to match both your personal style and the day’s weather. Here are our top cross-seasonal maxi skirt looks:
1. Crop top: It’s definitely still warm enough to show a little tummy when you’re out with your gal pals so seize the moment by pairing a patterned skirt with a solid crop top! Go for a sultry look with strappy heels and a tight top to show off your curves or try some girly sandals and an off-the-shoulder, billowy crop top for a more boho chic style. And for all you divas out there, be sure to glitz it up with some chunky bracelets and rings.
2. Knotted tee: If you’re like us, you have a multitude of basic tees jam-packed into your dresser, so grab your fav to switch up your printed maxi skirt game. Knot the shirt at your waist for a peek at your midriff to get the ultimate spunky look. Want to turn even more heads? Style your threads with a fedora and badass ankle boots to give off a more a dynamic vibe.
3. Tank top: Going for a classic look? Try pairing a tribal or kaleidoscope printed maxi skirt with a solid or lace tank top. Tuck your tight, fitted tank in to show off your polished, feminine side or wear your long flowy top over your skirt to take the comfy-casual route. This is the perfect opportunity to bust out your favorite statement necklace to give your outfit an extra sparkle!
4. Cardigan: As it gets a little breezier, you can layer up by styling your lovely maxi, and sexy windblown tresses, with a simple top and light cardi. Pick a sweater with a bold color to make your patterned skirt pop! Finish off your ensemble with an adorable skinny belt for just a hint of prep that is totally swoon-worthy.
5. Chambray button down: Another hot item of the season is the lightweight chambray button down and great news — it looks incredible with a maxi skirt! Tie your shirt in a knot over your skirt to show off your fun, flirty side or tuck in your blouse for a more sophisticated look. You can tailor this look to your signature style with a slouchy, oversized bag to keep it casual or a femme envelope clutch to go uber posh.
6. Oversized sweater: Give your geometric or paisley printed maxi skirt the perfect fall makeover by pairing it with a must-have for every fashion maven, the oversized sweater. We certainly do not encourage wearing circus tents as a garments so cinch your sweater in at the waist with a belt or tuck your knit into the front of your skirt for a hi-lo effect to ensure you don’t get lost in fabric. You can also accessorize with some delicate gold or silver jewelry to offset the fullness of your sweater.
Celebrities live the most luxurious lives filled with personal drivers, fabulous events, constant pampering, and talented personal stylists. Although you probably don’t have access to all of the celebrity highlights and perks of fame, you can get all of their looks for less. With ShopRoxx as your personal stylist, you’ll always be dressed for the red carpet! Here are a few suggestions for how you can get the top 5 trendy celeb looks for less!
- Miley’s new rebellious look centers around two key style points: clean white and a lot of skin. The white, teeny tiny outfit in her controversial Wrecking Ball video made her look totally fresh and new. Plus, her fit body took center stage. Look super fierce in a white outfit of your own that plunges to add major sex appeal and teases “fans” with a sultry peek in the middle! This ShopRoxx set will hug you in all the right places and offer that exciting,wild child vibe that Miley has totally mastered. Forget the accessories with this outfit – you don’t need them! Your bold personality and charisma will be your most eye-catching attributes.
- Kim is a major style icon because she isn’t afraid to stretch the limits. Although she wears amazingly elegant evening gowns that we all drool over, she also rocks chic combinations that we can mimic in everyday fashion. Her dark hair and sultry complexion paired beautifully with a hot pink blazer that you can find for less at ShopRoxx! The electric shock blazer in hot pink features a short cut to show off your Kim K curves and the bold color lights up any room.
- Beyonce truly is the queen and her sexy GQ magazine cover seriously turned some heads. She donned a sexy gold chain that added to the masculine flair of her outfit. That simple chain definitely made the cover special and you can ramp up your own sex appeal like B with a stunning, thick chain, too. The chunky chain link style makes you look so slim and sexy – it’s all about the contrast!
- Rihanna is totally fearless and she effortlessly shows off her hot body in loose tanks and the sexiest mini skirts. Lately, her go-to accessory to top things off has been a black leather snapback. It makes such a strong statement without losing the fiery edge that she’s famous for. Snap up the trend yourself with a super hot, high quality leather snapback from ShopRoxx.
- Demi is back and better than ever with her new, powerfully strong attitude and dedication to doing what’s right for her first. Her moxie is so inspirational that you can’t help but want to join in on her courageous, dynamic charge forward. Join in with funky, spunky cross earrings like she’s always sporting and show everyone that you really don’t care!
It’s nearly the halfway point of summer, which makes shopping a little more difficult. Many stores are pulling out the bikinis and miniskirts and tossing in fall scarves and jackets, but maybe you’re not ready to throw in the towel. ShopRoxx understands that every woman has the right to feel sexy throughout the entire year! Don’t lose your spunk this fall; keep turning heads and revamp your closet with these 6 sexy pieces that can stick around through the seasonal shift.
1. Roman Inspired Bib Necklace. Gold jewelry looks so luxe and this Roman inspired bib necklace will give your outfit a polished, edgy look. Forget the frilly, dangly statement jewelry; you’re a warrior! Pair it with a sexy crop top now and sneak it under the collar of a warmer button up later. Don’t go overboard with the jewels, though. Let the necklace be the showstopper in the outfit and draw all of the attention up toward your beautiful face.
2. Draping Cutout Maxi Dress. This maxi dress reaches peak levels of sexy surprise. It’s so unexpected with the giant plunge, but the plain black fabric isn’t overwhelming. Whether you’re wearing micro shorts and pumps now or leggings and boots in the fall, this sexy dress will always provide a sensual peek at your middle! Who says you have to totally cover up?
3. Jelly Satchel Handbag. Life is totally unpredictable so feel free to turn heads with this unique jelly satchel handbag. Offered in a variety of colors, this classic style brings a sexy upgrade with the fun jelly material. Enjoy the reflective shine and make a bold statement. Ditch your old, boring handbag and use this satchel through your entire transition to fall.
4. Fight Night Heels. These Privileged heels are undeniably fierce, undeniably sexy, and undeniably hot. The neon yellow color stands out with any outfit and the ankle cover and studded enclosure at the top take no prisoners. No matter what you pair them with, nothing can compete.
5. Tropix Bandeau Set. This bandeau set is full of sex appeal and offers unlimited pairing opportunities. The bandeau top features a plunging deep V neckline that is constructed with strong features so that it stays in place while still offering that sexy shock. A high rise skirt in the matching, bold floral print plays the contrast game well. Pair both pieces together in the summer heat and mix and match in the fall with warmer selections.
6. Large Gold Bangle Set. The high polish finish on these stackable bangles will complete any outfit. Sometimes sexy is simple! For daytime charm or added sophistication at night you’re better off to ditch the extremes and get back to basics. Look totally chic without trying too hard with a simple accessory that still plays hard ball. Imagine walking into a room, popping your hand on your hip, and hearing the jingle of those fierce bangles going wild. Sometimes it’s the littlest things that make the biggest impact.
Everyone knows that accessories can make or break an outfit, yet so many women continue to sport lackluster choices. Now is the time for an accessories overload on jewelry that is easy to wear, sticks around on the fashion boards, and offers the perfect amount of impact!
Tell a Story. Words are moving beyond screen print tees and are warmly welcomed on stylish earrings and rings. From a distance these earrings look like a fun geographic pattern but when you get closer they offer just the right amount of fly flair.
Have an Arm Party. Stack loads of bangles together to create the ultimate arm party. Mix widths, but keep the coloring the same for a chic, cohesive look. Gold bangles in particular will show off and accentuate your summer bronze!
Rock the Menswear. Menswear is a huge trend and the addition of a simple, slick black watch can really raise the elegance of a loose fit blazer or button up. The gold accents are a little femme, but the overall masculine look sets you above a boring, girly bracelet.
Make ‘em Jelly! Go ultra femme with a shimmering jelly handbag. The gold closures and clean shape are totally classic, but the fun material spins it in a whole new way. Sport the glittery silver bag with handles or a cross-body strap for a crazy cool new look.
5 bold summer looks
Summer is supposed to be wild! It’s a time of experimentation, exploration, and carefree fun; so why would you ever settle for anything less in your summer wardrobe? The essence of pool side chic is evolving so forget the boxy white tops, bermudas, and sweet sundresses that we used to know and love – this summer’s going to heat up for Privileged ladies! Check out our 5 featured outfits from our summer lookbook.
1. Maxi Dress. This printed mermaid dress is so hot. No one can deny that the vivid print and colors draw everyone’s attention to you and the head-to-toe draping takes no prisoners. A sexy zipper pulls down to give you a small detail among the waves of this wild dress. It’s so chic for an evening party and this dress is built to extend late into the night! Pair it with metallic accents to match the zipper detailing like the Archer shoe in black and the simple yet stunning High Rise cuff bracelet.
2. Crochet Outfit. Make them come to you in this sexy, elegant black and white outfit with delicate crochet detailing. The white crochet pants add a burst of softness to this otherwise dark outfit while the texture extends up through the blouse in an unexpected way. Keep your cool with dark bamboo criss-cross ankle strap wedges, a classy two tone clutch, sophisticated layered chain necklace, and dark retro sunglasses. Hide behind those sultry shades and you’ll be rocking an insatiable, mysterious attitude.
3. Privileged Cambria. What happens when you can’t decide what color to rock? You rock them all in these stunning Privileged Cambria Technicolor heels! The pair is absolutely revolutionizing poolside chic.
4. Floral Two Piece Set. Forget your parents’ matchy-matchy style. This two piece floral set provides just a hint of skin between the two pieces for a sexy edge. Enjoy bright pops of color and watch the high neck line draw the eye up to catch the punchy lip color you chose to match. Strappy heels in a neutral color pair well with an understated bag and bold stud earrings! No one would dare stop and smell the roses while you’re rocking this bold floral print.
5. Chic Two Piece Skirt Set. Black contrasts so cleanly against a summer sky, clear pool water, or white sand beach so amp it up with lots of black and subtle detail in a two piece skirt set. Our favorite Privileged Cambria shoes don’t find any color competition with the outfit and a bright pink faux leather envelope clutch fights for a bit of attention. However, the real winner of this Lookbook outfit is the twisted metal chain hoop earrings that instantly overload the model with badass sex appeal. This outfit is so incredibly versatile, youthful, and spunky paired with gradient shades, beachy tossed back hair, and a punchy pink lip. It’s effortlessly chic for you but it looks so impressive to them.
Going matchy-matchy is a great way to look amazing when you’re short on time. This trend does all the work for you! With these cute coordinates you’ll look well put together and no one will know you just threw it on before you ran out the door. Showing a little skin between a printed matching set is a fun way to break up the pattern, and you won’t need to overload with accessories to nail this look. When you’re ready to mix it up a bit, both pieces can easily be worn separately to create at least two additional outfits. Plus, matching tops and bottoms are just plain fun to wear, as long as you make sure you have enough time to dig through your closet to find both pieces, you’ll be set. Literally!