Happy Mother’s Day To All The Moms!
Want a sassy but cute hairstyle? Then your just in luck! The famous bow hairstyle. Its quick and easy and lots of fun to wear. Here’s our tutorial on how we did it. Enjoy roxxstars!BOW TUTORIAL STEPS :
- Grab some bobby pins, 3 should be enough & a hair tie.
- Your hair should be straight and combed out.
- Tie your hair in a ponytail.
- Instead of pulling the ponytail all the way through, create a loop using about half to three quarters of the hair in the ponytail, leaving a long loose end.
- Separate your hair into two equal parts, these two parts will create your bow.
- To create the middle piece of your bow take the long loose end of hair and pull it back in the middle.
- Make sure you tuck the loose end of hair into yout hair tie and then take one of your bobby pins and clip in all the extra loose strands.
- Take your extra bobby pins and clip the sides of the bow .
- Fluff up your bow and make it look neat.
- bow-a-rific now! Add your final touch ups and your set to go with your fabulous looking bow hairstyle.