5 bold summer looks
Summer is supposed to be wild! It’s a time of experimentation, exploration, and carefree fun; so why would you ever settle for anything less in your summer wardrobe? The essence of pool side chic is evolving so forget the boxy white tops, bermudas, and sweet sundresses that we used to know and love – this summer’s going to heat up for Privileged ladies! Check out our 5 featured outfits from our summer lookbook.
1. Maxi Dress. This printed mermaid dress is so hot. No one can deny that the vivid print and colors draw everyone’s attention to you and the head-to-toe draping takes no prisoners. A sexy zipper pulls down to give you a small detail among the waves of this wild dress. It’s so chic for an evening party and this dress is built to extend late into the night! Pair it with metallic accents to match the zipper detailing like the Archer shoe in black and the simple yet stunning High Rise cuff bracelet.
2. Crochet Outfit. Make them come to you in this sexy, elegant black and white outfit with delicate crochet detailing. The white crochet pants add a burst of softness to this otherwise dark outfit while the texture extends up through the blouse in an unexpected way. Keep your cool with dark bamboo criss-cross ankle strap wedges, a classy two tone clutch, sophisticated layered chain necklace, and dark retro sunglasses. Hide behind those sultry shades and you’ll be rocking an insatiable, mysterious attitude.
3. Privileged Cambria. What happens when you can’t decide what color to rock? You rock them all in these stunning Privileged Cambria Technicolor heels! The pair is absolutely revolutionizing poolside chic.
4. Floral Two Piece Set. Forget your parents’ matchy-matchy style. This two piece floral set provides just a hint of skin between the two pieces for a sexy edge. Enjoy bright pops of color and watch the high neck line draw the eye up to catch the punchy lip color you chose to match. Strappy heels in a neutral color pair well with an understated bag and bold stud earrings! No one would dare stop and smell the roses while you’re rocking this bold floral print.
5. Chic Two Piece Skirt Set. Black contrasts so cleanly against a summer sky, clear pool water, or white sand beach so amp it up with lots of black and subtle detail in a two piece skirt set. Our favorite Privileged Cambria shoes don’t find any color competition with the outfit and a bright pink faux leather envelope clutch fights for a bit of attention. However, the real winner of this Lookbook outfit is the twisted metal chain hoop earrings that instantly overload the model with badass sex appeal. This outfit is so incredibly versatile, youthful, and spunky paired with gradient shades, beachy tossed back hair, and a punchy pink lip. It’s effortlessly chic for you but it looks so impressive to them.